Enrollment with District:
Central Office enrollment
Registration for classes:
Pam Ford - secretary to the counselors
Enrollment is a "one time only" event that occurs when a student enters the school system for the first time. Parents or guardians must provide proof of residency and census information in order to enroll their child. All families must enroll their student at the Centralized Enrollment Office.
When enrolling a student, the legal parents/guardians will be asked to complete/provide necessary paperwork including:
• Proof of Residency – including affidavits where applicable
• Birth Certificate – original or certified copy
• Custody Verification – any legal custody documents that pertain to the student
• Enrollment forms (on web site)
• Home Language Survey
• Needs Assessment
• Parental Consent for Release of Records
• Denial of Permissions
• ISBE Student Transfer Form or letter of good standing (if coming from a private school)
All forms must be submitted in person to the Centralized Enrollment Office.
Centralized Enrollment staff will also be able to assist families whose primary language is Spanish.